Sparql

Scott L Holmes
I'm using Protege-OWL Plugin version 2.2 beta (build 290).

First let me say "Awesome system". All my studying and figuring things out is paying off big time. I'm building a right nice little knowledge-base of an application I'm managing. Version 2.2 seems very solid. I have some feedback and questions.

I'm storing my SparQL in an rdfs:comment and there's a cool little right mouse button menu called "Copy Into Sparql Query Area". Just a little feedback here. As I'm tooling around the Owl-Individuals tab, it would be great to have a Copy and Execute menu as well. The nice thing about Protege-OWL is how well it hides information and lets you drill down in wonderful ways. It would be nice if the annotations panel could collapse the comment rows so that only the first row of the rdfs:comment is displayed. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing?

Is there an issue with OPTIONAL in the SparQL query panel? I'm doing what I consider really simple queries but I keep getting "Query Failed Null" any time I use OPTIONAL. Granted I'm very new to SparQL and I'm following along with some tutorials and stuff. I can't see why what I'm doing wouldn't work.

Scott L Holmes

Re: Sparql

Matthew Horridge
Hi Scott,

I've added this to the list of feature request.