Statements in Protege

Dietze, Frank
Hi,
I'm trying to model a topic where I need to use statements, but I didn't find it in Protégé (4.0).
Hence I'd like to make statements about statements by reifying as it is done in RDF.
Can anyone tell me, if this is possible, an how to achieve this?

Thanks!
Frank

Frank Dietze
Thesis Student   I   SAP Research Dresden
SAP AG   I   Chemnitzer Str. 48   I   01187 Dresden   I   Germany

T +49 351 4811-6170   I   F +49 6227 78-56297   I   [hidden email]

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx
Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Statements in Protege

Anthony Ramalho
I don't know if I understood your question, but I think it can be useful for you: http://www.w3.org/2004/12/rules-ws/paper/42/

Maybe you can extend your level of representation introducing rules in your ontology.

Regards,

Anthony

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2011, at 9:45 AM, "Dietze, Frank" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

AxiomAnnotations.png (75K) Download Attachment

Re: Statements in Protege

Matthew Horridge
For reference this question was also posted onto the public-owl-dev mailing list where it was answered (with pretty much the same answer that Timothy provides below).  There's a video, that was made by Bijan, showing how to do it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-sAX5-_QI