Subscribing

Anima
Hellow,
I subscribed to protege-owl  but I dont know how to aske a question on the web site ?

Cordialement

---------
Amina HAMEUR LAINE

PhD student in Computer Sciences , MISC Laboratory
Constantine 2 University, Algeria

Re: Subscribing

Csongor Nyulas
Dear Armina,
Congratulations! You just sent your first email to the protege-owl mailing list! :)
It is as simple as addressing your email to the [hidden email] e-mail address.

Csongor