Suddenly Protege 5 won't start on my mac

Suddenly Protege 5 won't start on my mac

RenciLaura
Protege has been working fine; but today it won't start. It bounces in the dock for quite some time and then acts like it is open and running, but it's not. Any clue what's going on? I checked the console and there are no message associated with this, again baffling.

Re: Suddenly Protege 5 won't start on my mac

RenciLaura

/Users/me/.protege logs show that none of the bundles can be started. For example:
2016-06-20 12:50:14.716 [main] WARN  Launcher    Bundle bundles/org.eclipse.equinox.common.jar failed to install: {}
This is for all files in the bundles directory.

I have JRE 8, OS 10.10

Re: Suddenly Protege 5 won't start on my mac

Rafael Gonçalves
Hi,

What version and distribution of Protege did you experience this with?

Cheers,
Rafael

> On Jun 20, 2016, at 10:22, RenciLaura <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> /Users/me/.protege logs show that none of the bundles can be started. For
> example:
> 2016-06-20 12:50:14.716 [main] WARN  Launcher    Bundle
> bundles/org.eclipse.equinox.common.jar failed to install: {}
> This is for all files in the bundles directory.
>
> I have JRE 8, OS 10.10

Re: Suddenly Protege 5 won't start on my mac

RenciLaura
Version 5, and just the downloadable version for mac on protege.standford.edu/products.php