Support for Anonymous Classes

kcason

I see some outdated Protégé web pages showing “under development and not currently available” features for Anonymous Classes.

For example: https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/P4AnonymousClasses

Being able to view these classes on their own would be very helpful in my current project:

https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/P4AnonymousClasses#Anonymous_defined_classes_view

Has this work progressed? Is the View plugin available?

If not, is the code available?

Thanks,

-Kenny Cason

Radiance Technologies

Cyber Solutions Group

3133 General Hudnell Dr. Ste. 116
San Antonio, TX 78226

[hidden email]

206.550.0049

Re: Support for Anonymous Classes

kcason

Is there really NO further information on anonymous class support? If anyone knows the person previously working on this please let me know and I’ll ping them directly.

Thanks,

-Kenny

Re: Support for Anonymous Classes

Hi Kenny,

This “Anonymous Defined Class” plugin functionality is no longer supported or available for later versions of Protege.  You can enter anonymous classes, or rather class expressions into Protege in the usual places where class expressions can be used in OWL.  As far as I can tell, to simulate the functionality of this plugin you would create a new class and label it with a class expression required.  You’d then make it equivalent to this class expression.

The person who originally developed this functionality has long since moved on to other things btw.