Syntax for properties

Rosetta

I have noticed that a slight change in a property name results in a ‘literal’ rather than a ‘class’ icon being offered in the value column.

For example:

Entering the property “has a rule-based Add-on service trigger” will offer a literal value, while entering the property “has a rule based Add-on service trigger” will offer a class value.  Are these types of rules described in a document?

Rosetta Romano

PhD Candidate
Faculty of Business Government and Law
University of Canberra

Mobile 0477 393 145

Re: Syntax for properties

Lorenz Buehmann
Hello Rosetta,

do you mean when you create a new object property and enter the name into the input text field?

Lorenz

I have noticed that a slight change in a property name results in a ‘literal’ rather than a ‘class’ icon being offered in the value column.

For example:

Entering the property “has a rule-based Add-on service trigger” will offer a literal value, while entering the property “has a rule based Add-on service trigger” will offer a class value.  Are these types of rules described in a document?

Rosetta Romano

PhD Candidate
Faculty of Business Government and Law
University of Canberra