Termine Plugin

Mathe
Hi,
I am fairly new to protege. I have just installed it together with
plugins that I thought would be interesting. I am failing to use the
import functionality of the Termine plugin. The problem is I am not sure
how to configure my firewall settings. In using the plugin I get the
error: "An IO error occurred during negotiation with the server: nested
exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused connect"

Could any one with experience using this plugin help.
Thanks in advance
Mathe

--
MKV Maema
Tel- (+27)(0)46 6222 465 (exten:7576) [Available 9h00-17h00 Weekdays:)]

Re: Termine Plugin

Simon Jupp
Hi Mathe,

There are restrictions on access to the Termine service, you need to
register if you are trying to access from a non-academic institute in
the UK. Sophia Ananiadou or John McNaught (cc'd) can give you more
information.

Cheers,
Simon

On 21 Aug 2008, at 15:25, Mathe Maema wrote:

> Hi,
> I am fairly new to protege. I have just installed it together with
> plugins that I thought would be interesting. I am failing to use the
> import functionality of the Termine plugin. The problem is I am not
> sure
> how to configure my firewall settings. In using the plugin I get the
> error: "An IO error occurred during negotiation with the server:
> nested
> exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused connect"
>
> Could any one with experience using this plugin help.
> Thanks in advance
> Mathe
>
> --
> MKV Maema
> Tel- (+27)(0)46 6222 465 (exten:7576) [Available 9h00-17h00
> Weekdays:)]
> Email- [hidden email]
> Web(Personal)- http://mathe.rucus.net/
> Web (Research)-http://www.cs.ru.ac.za/research/g07m5064/