The automatic update does not update anything with Protégé 5 beta 23 on Windows 7

The automatic update does not update anything with Protégé 5 beta 23 on Windows 7

Jean-Baptiste
Hello,
On Windows 7, with Protégé 5 beta 23, if I launch Protégé with
administrator rights the Automatic update windows is displayed. If I
check the new plugins for update, then click Install, I am warned that
the plugins will take effect at next startup. But if I close Protégé and
open it again, the same plugins are proposed for update as if the
plugins where not updated.

Jean-Baptiste Pressac

Traitement et analyse de bases de données
Production et diffusion de corpus numériques

Centre de Recherche Bretonne et Celtique
Unité mixte de service (UMS) 3554
20 rue Duquesne
CS 93837
29238 Brest cedex 3

tel : +33 (0)2 98 01 68 95
fax : +33 (0)2 98 01 63 93

Jean-Baptiste_Pressac.vcf (592 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: The automatic update does not update anything with Protégé 5 beta 23 on Windows 7

Which plugins are these?

> On 15 Mar 2016, at 02:55, Jean-Baptiste Pressac <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> On Windows 7, with Protégé 5 beta 23, if I launch Protégé with administrator rights the Automatic update windows is displayed. If I check the new plugins for update, then click Install, I am warned that the plugins will take effect at next startup. But if I close Protégé and open it again, the same plugins are proposed for update as if the plugins where not updated.
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Pressac
>
> Traitement et analyse de bases de données
> Production et diffusion de corpus numériques
>
> Centre de Recherche Bretonne et Celtique
> Unité mixte de service (UMS) 3554
> 20 rue Duquesne
> CS 93837
> 29238 Brest cedex 3
>
> tel : +33 (0)2 98 01 68 95
> fax : +33 (0)2 98 01 63 93

Re: The automatic update does not update anything with Protégé 5 beta 23 on Windows 7

Jean-Baptiste
Hello,
The problem occured with the default plugins installed on Protégé 5 beta
23. The problem was solved with an upgrade to Protégé 5 beta 24.
Cheers,