The format of the built-in data type in the protege

The format of the built-in data type in the protege

hustzhangbo
Dear community,
I am new with the Protégé. Now I am creating my ontologies in the
protege5.2.0,but I have a question about the data type, please help me.
The question is, I found that there are many built-in data type in the
protege, such as xsd:datetime, xsd:integer, etc. But I really can not find
where the format of every data type is shown in the protege. As someone in
the forum said, the format of xsd:datetime should be
[-]CCYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss[Z|(+|-)hh:mm]. But how or from where I could know the
format that every built-in data type must match?
Thanks in advance!
The best regards,
ZB

Re: The format of the built-in data type in the protege

Lorenz Buehmann
xsd: is from XML Schema. The specs are online

Dear community,
I am new with the Protégé. Now I am creating my ontologies in the
protege5.2.0,but I have a question about the data type, please help me.
The question is, I found that there are many built-in data type in the
protege, such as xsd:datetime, xsd:integer, etc. But I really can not find
where the format of every data type is shown in the protege. As someone in
the forum said, the format of xsd:datetime should be
[-]CCYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss[Z|(+|-)hh:mm]. But how or from where I could know the
format that every built-in data type must match?
Thanks in advance!
The best regards,
ZB

Lorenz Bühmann