The question about the relationship between individuals within Protege 5.2.0

The question about the relationship between individuals within Protege 5.2.0

Ying
I have a question about the relationship between individuals within Protege
5.2.0. Such as there are two individuals, namely, "A" and "B". Additionally,
the property "/hasValue/" is the property of individual "A", and "A
/hasValue/=1 " is equal to "B".IN this case, how do I define them using
Protege 5.2.0?
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Ying

Re: The question about the relationship between individuals within Protege 5.2.0

Michael DeBellis-2
Ying, Assuming that A and B are named individuals and what you want to do is to say that A has the same property value for the hasValue property as  B  you can write a SWRL rule in the SWRLTab where you just use the names for the individuals as the first parameter for the property:

hasValue(B, ?x) -> hasValue(A, ?x)

Michael

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 7:12 AM, Ying <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a question about the relationship between individuals within Protege
5.2.0. Such as there are two individuals, namely, "A" and "B". Additionally,
the property "/hasValue/" is the property of individual "A", and "A
/hasValue/=1 " is equal to "B".IN this case, how do I define them using
Protege 5.2.0?
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Ying

Re: The question about the relationship between individuals within Protege 5.2.0

Ying
Many thanks!

Sincerely,
Ying