Trouble opening a file

Megan Strobel

Hello,

I’m trying to open the LCSH’s subject schema, either from a downloaded file or from the URI and I’m not having luck with either.

·         The URI is http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects I tried to open URL and paste in the address, but it timed out. I then tried to open the SKOS/RDF file, but it sat trying to open it for a while and then nothing. The file I tried is rdf format. There are also nt and ttl format that I haven’t tried. I read that I should try the U of Manchester’s OWL Validator or the OWL Syntax patcher, but when I clicked on the links, the links were dead.

What else can I try?

Thanks!

Megan Strobel

Research Publications Manager