Tutorial needs

asad ali
Hello kindly if someone can share with me a simple Ontology using Protege and then queried the ontology using SPARQL in Protege editor.. I will appreciate even if it a master thesis.
Thanks

Re: Tutorial needs

Moh Abdelrahman
Alsalm Alicom Asad Ali,

You may check this simple and useful tutorial in building/ query ontologies.

With Best Regards
Thanks

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 3:05 PM, asad ali <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello kindly if someone can share with me a simple Ontology using Protege and then queried the ontology using SPARQL in Protege editor.. I will appreciate even if it a master thesis.
Thanks

Mohammad Abdelrahman

- Web Master @ Mansoura University, Egypt
- Senior Web Designer