Two Challenges

stefan2
Hello,

I have more than 50 classes in an ontology and two challenges and no solution for. It's my first post to this mailing list and I hope to post correctly. Installed is Protégé Version 5.0.0.

In the active Onology tab are two classes disjoint. So there are several classes red in protégé and I have no idea to find the classes with object properties which make the problems. ´
The second issue is, that two classes are equivalent (I think the reasoner has done this), but  I did't marked the classes with "equivalent to" in the "entities" view. And they are definitely not the same and I want, that both classes are no longe equivalent.

Best regards and thanks.

PS: Neither someone has skype or something like this to share screen, please send contact details.

Re: Two Challenges

Can you post your ontology to the list?  It would be easier to help you if we can see it.

> On 21 Feb 2017, at 14:03, stefan2 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have more than 50 classes in an ontology and two challenges and no
> solution for. It's my first post to this mailing list and I hope to post
> correctly. Installed is Protégé Version 5.0.0.
>
> In the active Onology tab are two classes disjoint. So there are several
> classes red in protégé and I have no idea to find the classes with object
> properties which make the problems. ´
> The second issue is, that two classes are equivalent (I think the reasoner
> has done this), but  I did't marked the classes with "equivalent to" in the
> "entities" view. And they are definitely not the same and I want, that both
> classes are no longe equivalent.
>
> Best regards and thanks.
>
> PS: Neither someone has skype or something like this to share screen, please
> send contact details.

Re: Two Challenges

Lorenz B.
In addition, you could use the "explanation" feature to use minimal set of axioms that cause those implicit axioms. Simply click on the question mark on the right.

Hi,

[...]

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig

Re: Two Challenges

Biswanath Dutta

Hi, could you please also post the error log? (Click on the red colour button on the right corner)

Best regards,
Biswanath

---------
DRTC, Indian Statistical Institute