UMLS Tab

Danilo Giacobo
Hi,
I have a problem with the Protégé UMLS Tab.
When I do a search for any concepts in this tab I receive the following answer:
"Unable to validate user information; Connection refused; invalid client IP address"
How can I solve this?
Thanks :)
Danilo.

Re: UMLS Tab

Matthew Lange

You need to register with NLM to get a UMLS license for your IP where you
will be connecting from.

Matthew