UMLS Tab

Danilo Giacobo

Hi,
I have a problem with the Protégé UMLS Tab.
When I do a search for any concepts in this tab I receive the following answer:
"Unable to validate user information; Connection refused; invalid client IP address"
How can I solve this?
Thanks :)
Danilo.

Re: UMLS Tab

Tania Tudorache

Danilo,

did you add your IP address on the UMLSKS website?

Please look at the troubleshooting section of the UMLSTab to see how you
can fix this:
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/umlstab/documentation.html#troubleshoot

Tania

Danilo Giacobo (by way of Ted Hopper <[hidden email]>) wrote:

>Hi,
>I have a problem with the Protégé UMLS Tab.
>When I do a search for any concepts in this tab I receive the following answer:
>"Unable to validate user information; Connection refused; invalid client IP address"
>How can I solve this?
>Thanks :)
>Danilo.

Re: UMLS Tab

Danilo Giacobo

Hi Tania,
I already have a login in the UMLSKS website but I forgotten it :-D
I will try get another password.
Thanks :)