URI for SWRL rule

Fatma ELLOUZE
Hello All,
I have to refer to a SWRL rule in an element of my xml file. Can I do that?
I explain more I have to integrate my ontology to my XML DB, especially for my rules. Please, is there an URI for the rules to reference them?
Please find attached a picture that show the XML file integrating element from the ontology and element from the DB. Here, my question what should I write in the place of R1, R2.
Thank you very much. If there a remark for my figure to improve it for explaining more I am very pleased.
Best regards
Fatma.

Re: URI for SWRL rule

Fatma ELLOUZE
I am sorry I forget the figure.

Re: URI for SWRL rule

Fatma ELLOUZE

Re: URI for SWRL rule

Martin O'Connor-2

SWRL rules are a type of OWL axiom. OWL axioms do not have an associated URI that uniquely identifies them.

However, you can add annotation properties to axioms. For example, the SWRL editor allows a name and a comment to be attached to a rule via the use of rdfs:label and rdfs:comment annotation properties.

Martin

> On Aug 11, 2016, at 1:08 AM, Fatma ELLOUZE <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Again,
> Sans_titre.png
> <http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666165/Sans_titre.png>
> <http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666165/Sans_titre.png>