Unable to check for Plugins

Paul, Jaspreet (J.S.)

Hi,

I’m a new user and my apologies if this topic has already been covered earlier!

I have downloaded the latest version of Protégé and I am trying to install plugins but I am getting an error saying that “Protégé could not connect to the plugin registry” every time I click on “Check for Plugins” link. I have confirmed that I am connected to the internet and I am able to browse/download other things from the internet.

Can someone please confirm if I’m not missing anything? Thanks for your help in advance!

Thank you,

Jas