Unresolved Constraint in bundle...Missing requirement...Package Error

Unresolved Constraint in bundle...Missing requirement...Package Error

OntoBLW
Hi,
I am developing a protege plugin while using the object database db40.
I have already included the dependency and repository tags in my pom file. I tried to use this database in a seperate java file, So, it worked finely.
The problem is I tried to use a connection and some transactions to this database while developing the functionalities of my plugin. So, I found out that my plugin (menu) does not appear despite a "Build Sucess(So, it means that some problem is encountered).
I looked to the protege console:

Can I inderstand that I must add some thing in my pom file like import package com.db40? What I do exactly. Please help me.
Best regards.

Re: Unresolved Constraint in bundle...Missing requirement...Package Error

Josef Hardi
Hi,

You have two options to solve it:
1. Put the com.db4o jar inside the plugin folder together with your plugin jar, or
2. Add the <Embed-Dependency> configuration in your plugin’s POM file for maven-bundle-plugin.
For example,
        <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                <version>3.0.1</version>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <configuration>
                    <instructions>
                        […]
                        <Embed-Dependency>com.db4o</Embed-Dependency>
                        […]
                    </instructions>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Best,
Josef

> On Dec 18, 2016, at 11:54 AM, OntoBLW <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am developing a protege plugin while using the object database db40.
> I have already included the dependency and repository tags in my pom file. I
> tried to use this database in a seperate java file, So, it worked finely.
> The problem is I tried to use a connection and some transactions to this
> database while developing the functionalities of my plugin. So, I found out
> that my plugin (menu) does not appear despite a "Build Sucess(So, it means
> that some problem is encountered).
> I looked to the protege console:
> <http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4667170/problem_implementation.png>
> Can I inderstand that I must add some thing in my pom file like import
> package com.db40? What I do exactly. Please help me.
> Best regards.

Re: Unresolved Constraint in bundle...Missing requirement...Package Error

OntoBLW
Hi,
Thank you very much. I tried the first option and it worked.