Uploading owl file from current project into WebProtege not working

Uploading owl file from current project into WebProtege not working

Jade Hotchkiss
Hi
I am trying to upload an owl file of a current WebProtege project to create a new project (wanting to play around with it a bit), but when I try I get this error message after the "Uploading Project" and "Creating Project" messages:

Inline image 2

I am able to successfully open the file in my Protege Desktop installation, so not sure why it won't upload into WebProtege. Any ideas?

I can email the file (or give you the current project name) if you want to check it your side.

Thanks!
Jade

Re: Uploading owl file from current project into WebProtege not working

Jade Hotchkiss
And now after refreshing the page and signing in again, all my attempts at creating a project are there as new projects!
Sorry, not sure what that was about!

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Jade Hotchkiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Jade,
Indeed, I was able to reproduce that. Including the fact that the project was there after reloading WebProtege. So the problem, despite being annoying, it does not prevent you from working. We will look into this first thing tomorrow morning.

Csongor

On 03/16/2017 12:52 AM, Jade Hotchkiss wrote:
[...]

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up.  We’ve resolved the problem on webprotege.stanford.edu.  You shouldn’t get this timer cancelled message anymore.

On 16 Mar 2017, at 02:16, Jade Hotchkiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

<Mail Attachment.png>