Urgent

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Urgent

Subashini Hari Kumar
Hello friends,
   
  I have installed protege 3.2 beta version.  I have constructed an ontology and represented in RDF.  I would like to work with sparql queries.  If I am right I think it is there with OWL plug-in.  But I am not able to include it.  If I select the plug-in nothing happens.  Can anybody tell me what I have to do.
   
  Thanking in advance,
  V.J. Subashini

                               
---------------------------------
 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Urgent

Tania Tudorache

You can activate the SPARQL query panel from the "OWL" Menu -> "Open
SPARQL Query Panel..."

Here is the documentation:
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/sparql.html

Please give more meaningful subjects to the emails. This will help
everybody.

Thanks,
Tania


Subashini Hari Kumar wrote:

>Hello friends,
>  
>  I have installed protege 3.2 beta version.  I have constructed an ontology and represented in RDF.  I would like to work with sparql queries.  If I am right I think it is there with OWL plug-in.  But I am not able to include it.  If I select the plug-in nothing happens.  Can anybody tell me what I have to do.
>  
>  Thanking in advance,
>  V.J. Subashini
>
>
>---------------------------------
> Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
>Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html
>
>
>  
>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Urgent

Subashini Hari Kumar
Thania,
   
  Thank you for your immediate reply.  But I think you didn't get my problem.  Already by seeing the same answer you send to someone else, I gone through the doucumentation.
   
  http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/sparql.html

  In that it is given "To use SPARQL inside Protege, you need a Protege 3.2 beta version - it has been added after 3.1 was published".  So I uninstalled my previous version Protege 3.1 and installed Protege 3.2 beta.  But I am not able to include any plug-in to the project (.pprj using .rdf and .rdfs).  I don't know whether I am making mistakes in the steps to include plug-ins(i.e., I have done it through Help -> Plugin -> OWL Plugin).  
   
  Please help me.  I am very much in need of it to continue my project.
   
  Subashini
 

Tania Tudorache <[hidden email]> wrote:
 
You can activate the SPARQL query panel from the "OWL" Menu -> "Open
SPARQL Query Panel..."

Here is the documentation:
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/sparql.html

Please give more meaningful subjects to the emails. This will help
everybody.

Thanks,
Tania


Subashini Hari Kumar wrote:

>Hello friends,
>
> I have installed protege 3.2 beta version. I have constructed an ontology and represented in RDF. I would like to work with sparql queries. If I am right I think it is there with OWL plug-in. But I am not able to include it. If I select the plug-in nothing happens. Can anybody tell me what I have to do.
>
> Thanking in advance,
> V.J. Subashini
>
>
>---------------------------------
> Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
>Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html
>
>
>
>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html



                               
---------------------------------
 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Urgent

Tania Tudorache

Subashini,

I am confused on what you mean. You don't have to install SPARQL plugin, it comes automatically with Protege-OWL. So, you don't have to do anything special, just to activate the SPARQL query panel from the OWL menu. However, this works only if you have an OWL/RDF project. If you have a project that you built with the "RDF Backend", the SPARQL plugin will not work.

You will have to convert it to an OWL/RDF project and then you can use SPARQL.

Tania




Subashini Hari Kumar wrote:

>Thania,
>  
>  Thank you for your immediate reply.  But I think you didn't get my problem.  Already by seeing the same answer you send to someone else, I gone through the doucumentation.
>  
>  http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/sparql.html
>
>  In that it is given "To use SPARQL inside Protege, you need a Protege 3.2 beta version - it has been added after 3.1 was published".  So I uninstalled my previous version Protege 3.1 and installed Protege 3.2 beta.  But I am not able to include any plug-in to the project (.pprj using .rdf and .rdfs).  I don't know whether I am making mistakes in the steps to include plug-ins(i.e., I have done it through Help -> Plugin -> OWL Plugin).  
>  
>  Please help me.  I am very much in need of it to continue my project.
>  
>  Subashini
>  
>
>Tania Tudorache <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  
>You can activate the SPARQL query panel from the "OWL" Menu -> "Open
>SPARQL Query Panel..."
>
>Here is the documentation:
>http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/sparql.html
>
>Please give more meaningful subjects to the emails. This will help
>everybody.
>
>Thanks,
>Tania
>
>
>Subashini Hari Kumar wrote:
>
>  
>
>>Hello friends,
>>
>>I have installed protege 3.2 beta version. I have constructed an ontology and represented in RDF. I would like to work with sparql queries. If I am right I think it is there with OWL plug-in. But I am not able to include it. If I select the plug-in nothing happens. Can anybody tell me what I have to do.
>>
>>Thanking in advance,
>>V.J. Subashini
>>
>>
>>---------------------------------
>>Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
>>Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.
>>
>>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>    
>>
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html
>
>
>
>
>---------------------------------
> Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
>Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html
>
>
>  
>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html