User quotes for our new Protege website

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Dear Protege Community,

We are in the process of redesigning our website and are interested in
featuring quotes on how people use the Protege and/or WebProtege
applications in their work.  If you'd like to help out and are
interested in being featured on our new website, please send the
following information to Jennifer ([hidden email]):

1).  A description of how you use Protege and/or WebProtege.  Please
keep the description very brief, preferably no more than two or three
sentences.

2).  Your name, title, and affiliation.

We'll accept quotes through Friday, October 18th.  Please note that we
are unable to guarantee that all quotes will be used.

Many thanks!

Best Regards,
The Protege Team