Using Another Language in Protege

Adel
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Using Another Language in Protege

As far as I know, this occurs when you do not have the required fonts installed in your system.  To figure out what’s going on you can take a look at this issue:  https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/issues/245 and this issue https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/issues/69

Basically, I think it’s a Java set up issue rather than a Protege issue. You might need to install the appropriate fonts into your Java Virtual Machine installation.  To do this you will need to put the font file (.ttf file I think) into the lib/fonts/fallback of your Java installation.

One important question, is which version of Protege are you using and which platform (Windows, macOS, Linux)?

On 22 Dec 2018, at 07:29, Adel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello All
Please, I need an urgent solution. I am working on Protege and I need to
define another language for my case is  (English and Arabic) I do not have a
problem with English but in *the Arabic Language*. I have attached a picture
to see how is it appears. Even with Individuals, I have this issue.
Please need help.
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376885/Capture.jpg>