Quantcast

Using mathematical operators in Protege 5.2.0

Using mathematical operators in Protege 5.2.0

Anant
Hi,

When I try to add mathematical operators like <, <=, I get an error. Please suggest a way out to add such operators.

Regards,
Anant

Re: Using mathematical operators in Protege 5.2.0

Aparna Lalingkar
Hi Anant,

If you give a specific example with which you are trying to use the mathematical operators it will help to answer the  question.

Best

Aparna

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:40 AM, Anant Sabane <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

When I try to add mathematical operators like <, <=, I get an error. Please suggest a way out to add such operators.

Regards,
Anant

Re: Using mathematical operators in Protege 5.2.0

Lorenz B.
WHERE exactly do you add HOW such operators?
And what do you want to express? The only position where I can see to add such things are OWL facets, but I'm sure that's not what you're talking about.

OWL class expressions examples:

hasChild min 3 Person

hasHighIncome only int[> 5000]

Hi,

When I try to add mathematical operators like <, <=, I get an error. Please suggest a way out to add such operators.

Regards,
Anant

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig