Using the same .owl file with Protege 3.4 and Protege 4?

Using the same .owl file with Protege 3.4 and Protege 4?

BassMan123
Are there any "rules" re: using the same .owl file with Protege 3.4 and Protege 4?

I really like Protege 4, but I'm increasingly frustrated by the lack of plugins for Protege 4 to export my work for people that don't use Protege.  Protege 3.4 has more import/export plugins...

Re: Using the same .owl file with Protege 3.4 and Protege 4?

Nick Drummond
In theory as long as you do not use OWL2 constructs in an ontology in p4 you should be able to save a file in RDF/XML and load it in P3.4.

I would like to understand the cause of your increasing frustrations with p4. What import/export feature is critically missing?
I would have thought being able to export OWL (w3c recommendation) was quite a good start.

Nick