Validation of an ontology owl.

Ramzi ATTOUCH
Hello;
Is there a another way to validate an ontology owl?
Unfortunately this website is not functional or is not accessible! I do not know why!

http://phoebus.cs.man.ac.uk:9999/OWL/Validator

Thank you in advance.

Re: Validation of an ontology owl.

Lorenz Buehmann
What's the meaning of 'validation'?
I mean in which sense do you want to validate the ontology?

Lorenz
On 10/21/2013 04:02 AM, Ramzi ATTOUCH wrote:
Hello;
Is there a another way to validate an ontology owl?
Unfortunately this website is not functional or is not accessible! I do not know why!

Thank you in advance.

Re: Validation of an ontology owl.

Ramzi ATTOUCH
In the sense where I want to run SPARQL queries on the source file owl!
Besides I want to do one of these tasks, but I have not been able to do!
You can look at these two images;
I can run one of these two solutions as it appeared in the photos but I can not!
Please help me exécuer one of them;
Thank you.

Le Lundi 21 octobre 2013 4h43, Lorenz Bühmann <[hidden email]> a écrit :
What's the meaning of 'validation'?
I mean in which sense do you want to validate the ontology?

Lorenz
On 10/21/2013 04:02 AM, Ramzi ATTOUCH wrote:
Hello;
Is there a another way to validate an ontology owl?
Unfortunately this website is not functional or is not accessible! I do not know why!

Thank you in advance.

validate owl 1.png (177K) Download Attachment
validate owl 2.png (102K) Download Attachment