Virtual class hierarchy

rtmyers
Hi. I have a "core" taxonomy with various "local" extensions, which I am
handling by importing the core into the local versions. In addition, a
particular "locale" may want to ignore a node in the core, which I am
implementing by a boolean-valued annotation value called isDisabled.

My question is, is there any way to omit the display of the disabled
nodes in the class browser view? Can I somehow define a shadow/virtual
version of the taxonomy, membership in which is conditioned on the
isDisabled flag not being set?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bob Myers

Re: Virtual class hierarchy

Matthew Horridge
Hi Bob,

Unfortunately this is not possible, but it is a very good feature
request. I'll add it to the list.