Visualization of WebProtege

Ling
Hi, does WebProtege have plugins like OntoGraf or OWLViz? how to visualize ontology it?

 Thank you.
Ling

Re: Visualization of WebProtege

Tania Tudorache

No, WebProtege does not have a visualization plugin.

You could use WebVOWL to visualize an ontology created with WebProtege:

http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/webvowl.html

Tania

Re: Visualization of WebProtege

Ling
Hi, Tania:

WebVOWL, that looks great! I have one more question, in OntoGraf, I can search a node in the graph and just visualize the nodes which are directly linked to the node being searched.   And from there you can navigate through the whole graph. Does WebVOLWL provide similar functionality? Or it has to visualize the whole graph in the first place?

Thank you.
Ling

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Tania Tudorache <[hidden email]> wrote:

No, WebProtege does not have a visualization plugin.

You could use WebVOWL to visualize an ontology created with WebProtege:

http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/webvowl.html

Tania

Hi, does WebProtege have plugins like OntoGraf or OWLViz? how to visualize ontology it?

 Thank you.
Ling

Re: Visualization of WebProtege

Lorenz Buehmann
You should ask that the developers [1] or even better directly Steffen Lohmann [2]

[1] [hidden email]
[2] [hidden email]

[...]

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig