Visualization of ontology

Samah Alghamdi
Hi,
I’m using MAC OS and running latest version of protege. I want to install VOWL to be able to visualize my ontology. I downloaded (org.visualdataweb.vowl-0.1.4.49.jar) to protege folder which only contains protege executable icon with no other content .
I’m not able to locate the plugins folder to copy the .jar to it as instructed by the guided page.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Samah

Re: Visualization of ontology

samsontu

On Jul 1, 2019, at 8:00 AM, Samah Alghamdi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
I’m using MAC OS and running latest version of protege. I want to install VOWL to be able to visualize my ontology. I downloaded (org.visualdataweb.vowl-0.1.4.49.jar) to protege folder which only contains protege executable icon with no other content .
I’m not able to locate the plugins folder to copy the .jar to it as instructed by the guided page.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

In the Finder window, right click on the Protege.app executable and select “Show package content”. Put the VOWL jar in in the Contents/Java/plugins folder as shown in the screen shot:

With best regards,
Samson

smime.p7s (1K) Download Attachment