Visualization problems with Jambalaya

chris chris-2

Dear Community,

i built a ontology with protege which has all together more than 1000
instances. I wanted to visualize it with Jambalaya. But as soon as i try to
show it in the radial layout the the whole program stops running and i get
the message that java is out of memory. i tried it on several comuters but
it just doesnt work out! does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Christoph

Re: Visualization problems with Jambalaya

Melendez, James