WG: How to access mailing list archive or receive attachements?

WG: How to access mailing list archive or receive attachements?

resus

Hi!

I have a question regarding the use of the list (I am subscribed and get the daily digest(s)):

Everytime somebody sends an attachment to their mail I do not receive it and the mail states “A non-text attachment was scrubbed”. I prefer the mails having no attachments, but is there a way to access the attachments online? I just tried the first time and could not find the actual mail-list online anymore online. I do find an archive, but that only has the mails from last week and anything before that. Where are the recent mails? And, are the attachments to be found online?

Thank you for your answer(s) in advance, Thomas