Web Protege Individual name corrupted

syntheticperson
I tried to create an individual in web protege this morning.
However, the name of the individual appears to be the IRI instead of the rdfs:label
Please advise.
thanks

Please find attached screen grab.
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 9.20.18 AM.png

Re: Web Protege Individual name corrupted

syntheticperson
Hi Matthew,
I'll give that a try.
thanks

Hi,

PastedGraphic-1.png (232K) Download Attachment
PastedGraphic-1.png (232K) Download Attachment

Re: Web Protege Individual name corrupted

syntheticperson
Hi Matthew,
this is also happening with classes.
When I made sure in preferences there is a row with rdfs:label as the property and a lang of “en”, it fixed the new entities, but all my Old entities are now not displaying correctly!
See attached.
I could revert back to previous settings, but that doesn't solve my whole problem.
Is there a procedural way to set the rdfs:label language property to "en" for all classes and individuals?
thanks
Jeroen

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 12.52.59 PM.png

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 10:23 PM Jeroen Lapre' <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Jeroen,

If you have labels both with language tags and also without language tags in your ontology, there are two things you can do to see them properly displayed in your ontology.

One solution would be to add multiple entries in the display name settings of your project. For example, you could specify rdfs:label with English language tag as your preference, and rdfs:label with no language tag as your fall-back. You can even add other annotation properties and/or other language tags as well.

The other solution (which would also be the answer to your question, if I understood correctly what you meant) would be to change the language tags for existing labels for multiple entities. You can do that by selecting multiple classes in the class hierarchy (using the SHIFT+click and CTRL+click combinations), right click on the selection and choose the "Edit annotations..." options from the context menu. The dialog that pops up will allow you to define a quite advance operation for changing the value of annotation properties based on certain criteria for matching and replacement value.

I hope this helps,
Csongor

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 10:10 PM Csongor Nyulas <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

dokkdepofdmfkpkg.png (24K) Download Attachment
Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 12.52.59 PM.png (304K) Download Attachment
dokkdepofdmfkpkg.png (24K) Download Attachment