WebProtege 2.6.0: User Management / Security

WebProtege 2.6.0: User Management / Security

Ali Sadaqain (YorkU)
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. I had a question around user management.

I have been tasked with setting up WebProtege and I have setup an instance. The part that I am confused on is user management. (I have read the wiki docs etc, but no answer).

1) We are a large institution and having anyone sign up is problematic, at least security wise. Grey zone is where we block the world although we create non-institution accounts manually, I guess.
2) Before sending an email, I checked the mailing list archives and I found older posts that led me to disabling sign up button via web properties (user.account.creation.enabled=false) issue: #218 (AWESOME!!)
3) This is great but how do I manually create users??? I cannot find admin type of account role to manage these users. (user access seem to be there at project level but not at system/server level).

Any help in this matter is appreciative.

Re: WebProtege 2.6.0: User Management / Security

Ali Sadaqain (YorkU)
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the help! I will see if we can make it work until next update WP 3.0.

Cheers
Ali Sadaqain