WebProtégé 3.0 documentation

ismaro3
Hi,

I need to set-up a local WebProtege instance. I downloaded the latest source code from github, followed the steps, but the button to create new accounts is not enabled. If I go directly to the signup URL and create a user, then the buttons to create or upload projects are also disabled.

I know that WebProtege 3.0 is still in development but, is there any documentation about version 3.0 so I can configure it's behaviour and UI components, like in previous versions? My goal is to have one unique project shared amongs all the users.

If not, will the transition from 2.6.0 to 3.0.0 be easy?

Thank you.

Regards,
Ismael.

Re: WebProtégé 3.0 documentation

Hi Ismael,

You can’t upgrade WebProtege from 2.6.0 to 3.0.0 without running a migration script.  Once we release 3.0.0 we will provide details on how to do the upgrade.