WebProtege home page: Public projects?

M Tyson
Sorry for the newbie question, but I just started out playing with
WebProtege.
The Users Guide indicates that when I open
    http://webprotege.stanford.edu/
I should see a list of public projects, but I don't.

I am logged into an account I created and am on
   https://webprotege.stanford.edu/#projects/list
I created a test project and can see it when I click on "Owned by me".
I went through all 8 states of the three radio buttons, but the only
project that shows up is my test project.

Why don't I see any public projects?

Re: WebProtege home page: Public projects?

Tania Tudorache

Hi Mabry,

Indeed, we have upgraded recently the WebProtege on the public server, it is now version 3.0, that is quite different from the WebProtege 2.x series (the official release and documented on the wiki).

The new WebProtege does not have the public listing of projects anymore. It works more like Google docs, in which each user has his/her own space with their own projects. Projects can be shared with other users with different permissions.

I hope this clarifies the discrepancy. Once we make WebProtege 3.0 the official release, we will update the documentation on the wiki.

Cheers,

Tania