WebProtege not accessible with "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" message

WebProtege not accessible with "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" message

Langley, Brent
I am unable to connect to webprotege.stanford.edu again today.
I get a message from the Apache/2.2.3 server hosting it with a “Service Temporarily Unavailable” message.

Re: WebProtege not accessible with "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" message

Hi Brent,

It’s back up again.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

On 16 Dec 2013, at 14:46, Langley, Brent <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am unable to connect to webprotege.stanford.edu again today.
> I get a message from the Apache/2.2.3 server hosting it with a “Service Temporarily Unavailable” message.

Re: WebProtege not accessible with "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" message

Langley, Brent
Down again today.

Re: WebProtege not accessible with "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" message

Tania Tudorache
Hi Brent,

Thank you for letting us know. We are aware of the situation. We had
some difficulties with the server yesterday and today, but we have a fix
in place that will be deployed in the next few hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Tania