Webprotege

cefrcat
The sign in button on the webpage does not respond in any way.  I am
accessing the https site and I have cleared my cache.  I have tried using
firefox,chrome an ie to no avail.  Can you advise please.

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: Webprotege

Sorry for the late reply.  Have you solved this issue in the meantime?

Please make sure that you’re signing in with your user name rather than your email address.  WebProtege should display an error message if can’t authenticate you, but it seems to be the case (at least for some users) that nothing happens if they put their email address in the user name field.