What happened to Reification and rdf:statement in Protege 4.x?

What happened to Reification and rdf:statement in Protege 4.x?

Richard D

Hello.  I have searched the Internet and the archives about using reification in Protege.  I saw information on how to do this in version 3.x, but that interface is no longer around in version 4.x.

Could someone explain to me if reification may still be done and if so then how it is done in the newer versions of Protege.  I am using version 4.3.

Thanks!

Richard