Where do I find technical documentation about the Protégé source code ?

Where do I find technical documentation about the Protégé source code ?

mpuebla

Hello

Where do I find technical documentation about the Protégé source code ?, I need to modify some of its features and then extend others. The variant of making a plugins does not help me, because I need to modify the way in which Protégé saves the information of the ontology, instead of saving in a file, I will store it in a database.

Best Regards, Manuel Puebla.

La @universidad_uci es Fidel. Los jóvenes no fallaremos. #HastaSiempreComandante #HastalaVictoriaSiempre