Why can't I edit my ontology in WebProtege?

Why can't I edit my ontology in WebProtege?

Ling
I created an ontology in http://webprotege.stanford.edu, after I did something I am unaware of, the three buttons "create", "delete" and "watch" got disabled. Only "search" is active.

Now I can't edit my ontology. Why is that? Thanks.

Re: Why can't I edit my ontology in WebProtege?

Michael DeBellis-2
Did you try to restart your browser and then login again? It's possible somehow the credentials got messed up so it thinks you aren't the owner of the ontology.

Michael

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 2:27 PM, Ling <[hidden email]> wrote:
I created an ontology in http://webprotege.stanford.edu, after I did something I am unaware of, the three buttons "create", "delete" and "watch" got disabled. Only "search" is active.

Now I can't edit my ontology. Why is that? Thanks.

Re: Why can't I edit my ontology in WebProtege?

Ling
Thanks, Michael. It happened that I logged in another browser tab, so the other one is disabled. Now this is not an issue. But I am having another issue below:

In Project Setting->New Entity Settings, originally the  "IRI Suffix" set by default as "Auto-generated Universally Unique ID", so I got  the suffix as "RDbdiAliOthFEE3vb7nxX4p". I want the class name as suffix, so I changed the setting to "Supplied Name", then I got the suffix as "%E6%B5%8B%E8%AF%95%E7%B1%BB". How can I have a class name like:

So that the suffix becomes something like "pizza.owl#hasBase"?