XQuery: Generating .OWL files?

BassMan123
Does anyone have any XQuery scripts that generate .OWL files, which they could share?

I'm able to use XQuery to generate .html, but I can't figure-out the serialization specifics of outputing the more complex aspects of the .OWL file.  For example, XQuery only wants to output <, rather than the "<" character.

Re: XQuery: Generating .OWL files?

Dave butlerdi
I have done so with XSLT. Pipe the output from the XQuery into XSLT. I use NetKernel for this and it works great.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 5:27 PM, BassMan123 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does anyone have any XQuery scripts that generate .OWL files, which they
could share?

I'm able to use XQuery to generate .html, but I can't figure-out the
serialization specifics of outputing the more complex aspects of the .OWL
file.  For example, XQuery only wants to output &LT, rather than the "<"
character.

Regards

Dave Butler
butlerdi-at-gmail-dot-com