accidentally closed the Individuals by Class window: How to recreate?

accidentally closed the Individuals by Class window: How to recreate?

syntheticperson
I use the individuals tab to see individuals by class in the Individuals by Class window.
I accidentally closed the Individuals by Class window by clicking on the close (X) icon in the upper right of that window.
I want to bring it back, but I can't find a way how to.
My work around was to save out my ontology, then create a new project, and import the ontology.
Is there a way to re-open a window that you close?

thanks

Re: accidentally closed the Individuals by Class window: How to recreate?

Mohammed Ibrahim
Hi Jeroen,

Could please find the attached picture which is how to re-open the individual window.

Kind regards
Mohammed

On 8 August 2018 at 19:20, Jeroen Lapre' <[hidden email]> wrote:
I use the individuals tab to see individuals by class in the Individuals by Class window.
I accidentally closed the Individuals by Class window by clicking on the close (X) icon in the upper right of that window.
I want to bring it back, but I can't find a way how to.
My work around was to save out my ontology, then create a new project, and import the ontology.
Is there a way to re-open a window that you close?

thanks

Mohammed Ibrahim
PhD Research Student ,MSc,BSc
School of Engineering

Anglesea Building

Anglesea Road

PO1 3DJ

Mobile:00447448038575

Tel: <a href="tel:02392842396" value="+442392842396" target="_blank">02392842587
''If four things are followed - having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance - then anything can be achieved''

show individuals.jpg (299K) Download Attachment