Quantcast

added comments associated with terms are missing in upgraded webProtege

added comments associated with terms are missing in upgraded webProtege

Jie Zheng-2
Hi,

I saw the upgraded webProtege. It looks quite nice and is easy to work
with. However, all the comments(topics) that we added to the ontology
are missing. It is quite important to our project since we are using
this feature to discuss the terms with the domain experts. Is it
possible to get the comments we have added back?

Thanks,

Jie

Re: added comments associated with terms are missing in upgraded webProtege

Hi Jie,

I’m sorry about this - I’ll look into this right away.

Please can you let me know (privately if you want) the id of your project?  It's shown in the address bar of your browser when you have the project open. e.g.

projects/40a313aa-7165-4a51-b5f9-3a50ac2a96f5

> On 19 Apr 2017, at 08:36, Jie Zheng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I saw the upgraded webProtege. It looks quite nice and is easy to work with. However, all the comments(topics) that we added to the ontology are missing. It is quite important to our project since we are using this feature to discuss the terms with the domain experts. Is it possible to get the comments we have added back?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jie

Re: added comments associated with terms are missing in upgraded webProtege

Jie Zheng-2
Hi Mattew,

Thanks for checking it. The project ID is:
projects/4be454ce-cb6b-4a44-b8c3-ce9d205579df

Thanks,

Jie

On 4/19/17 12:17 PM, Matthew Horridge wrote:

> Hi Jie,
>
> I’m sorry about this - I’ll look into this right away.
>
> Please can you let me know (privately if you want) the id of your project?  It's shown in the address bar of your browser when you have the project open. e.g.
>
> projects/40a313aa-7165-4a51-b5f9-3a50ac2a96f5
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew
>

>> On 19 Apr 2017, at 08:36, Jie Zheng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I saw the upgraded webProtege. It looks quite nice and is easy to work with. However, all the comments(topics) that we added to the ontology are missing. It is quite important to our project since we are using this feature to discuss the terms with the domain experts. Is it possible to get the comments we have added back?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jie

Re: added comments associated with terms are missing in upgraded webProtege

Thanks Jie.  I’ll get back to you.

> On 19 Apr 2017, at 09:22, Jie Zheng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Mattew,
>
> Thanks for checking it. The project ID is:
> projects/4be454ce-cb6b-4a44-b8c3-ce9d205579df
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jie
>

> On 4/19/17 12:17 PM, Matthew Horridge wrote:
>> Hi Jie,
>>
>> I’m sorry about this - I’ll look into this right away.
>>
>> Please can you let me know (privately if you want) the id of your project?  It's shown in the address bar of your browser when you have the project open. e.g.
>>
>> projects/40a313aa-7165-4a51-b5f9-3a50ac2a96f5
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Matthew
>>

>>> On 19 Apr 2017, at 08:36, Jie Zheng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I saw the upgraded webProtege. It looks quite nice and is easy to work with. However, all the comments(topics) that we added to the ontology are missing. It is quite important to our project since we are using this feature to discuss the terms with the domain experts. Is it possible to get the comments we have added back?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jie

Re: added comments associated with terms are missing in upgraded webProtege

Hi Jie,

Please could you take a look at your project and let me know if things now look o.k.?

> On 19 Apr 2017, at 09:23, Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks Jie.  I’ll get back to you.
>
>> On 19 Apr 2017, at 09:22, Jie Zheng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mattew,
>>
>> Thanks for checking it. The project ID is:
>> projects/4be454ce-cb6b-4a44-b8c3-ce9d205579df
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jie
>>

>> On 4/19/17 12:17 PM, Matthew Horridge wrote:
>>> Hi Jie,
>>>
>>> I’m sorry about this - I’ll look into this right away.
>>>
>>> Please can you let me know (privately if you want) the id of your project?  It's shown in the address bar of your browser when you have the project open. e.g.
>>>
>>> projects/40a313aa-7165-4a51-b5f9-3a50ac2a96f5
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Matthew

Re: added comments associated with terms are missing in upgraded webProtege

Jie Zheng-2
Hi Matthew,

Thanks a lot the comments show up now.

I have one more question about 'watch branch' feature. When will I get
email in this case? Can I get email if some add comments or reply my
comments on a term? Or I can only receive email when some changes made
on a term? I watched a branch. However, I have not get any email so far.
Don't know what happened.

Thanks,

Jie

On 4/19/17 12:44 PM, Matthew Horridge wrote:

> Hi Jie,
>
> Please could you take a look at your project and let me know if things now look o.k.?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matthew
>
>> On 19 Apr 2017, at 09:23, Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Jie.  I’ll get back to you.
>>
>>> On 19 Apr 2017, at 09:22, Jie Zheng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Mattew,
>>>
>>> Thanks for checking it. The project ID is:
>>> projects/4be454ce-cb6b-4a44-b8c3-ce9d205579df
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jie

Re: added comments associated with terms are missing in upgraded webProtege

Hi Jie,

Thanks a lot the comments show up now.

Great.  You’re welcome.

I have one more question about 'watch branch' feature. When will I get email in this case?
Can I get email if some add comments or reply my comments on a term?

Yes, this should be working.  You should get an email from [hidden email] (WebProtégé) with a subject “[<Project Name>] Comment posted by <User Name>”.

Or I can only receive email when some changes made on a term? I watched a branch. However, I have not get any email so far. Don't know what happened.

I’ll have to investigate this.