adding a query-export tab functionality

Paulo Gottgtroy
Hi,

I would like to add a new functionality to the query_export tab. Considering
that the code is in the core of the protege now, I would like to know where
I can find the query_tab code since I couldn't find it. To be more general,
how can I find a code of a plug-in tab which is not in the plug-ins
folder? For instance, the form tab is not a plug-in,so imagine that I want
to include a icone in the form to auto-organize the widgets. However I just
wanna to add a new export functionality into the query_export tab.

Thanks for your help,

Paulo

Re: adding a query-export tab functionality

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator

Paulo,

The code for this tab is in the standard extensions library
(src/edu/stanford/smi/protegex/queries_tab/).  You can download this
code from the Downloads section of our Web site:

http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html

See the section on this page entitled "Source Code".

Jennifer