another ontology not showing any data after upload

another ontology not showing any data after upload

Michel Bohms
thx for help, Michel

depc-individuals.ttl (16K) Download Attachment

Re: another ontology not showing any data after upload

Hi Michel,

I expect it's related to the problem that was there with your other upload:

This has been fixed and will be available in the next release.  If you want a short term work around, you can use RDF/XML for the import rather than Turtle.

On 13 Oct 2013, at 12:24, Michel Bohms <[hidden email]> wrote:

thx for help, Michel

<depc-individuals.ttl>_______________________________________________
webprotege-feedback mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/webprotege-feedback

Re: another ontology not showing any data after upload

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

That’s what I actually hoped! J

When do you think 107 can be downloaded? (we are doing all in ttl..)

Re: another ontology not showing any data after upload

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Guess same for….no show

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

I expect it's related to the problem that was there with your other upload:

This has been fixed and will be available in the next release.  If you want a short term work around, you can use RDF/XML for the import rather than Turtle.

On 13 Oct 2013, at 12:24, Michel Bohms <[hidden email]> wrote:

thx for help, Michel

webprotege-feedback mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/webprotege-feedback

vcon_transport.ttl (3K) Download Attachment