assorted nits (2)

Rich Morin
I just got another problem with menu items disappearing:

Reasoner menu

  Pellet

    If I click on this item, the dialog disappears, but the
    only menu items that remain are for Apple and Protege.

-r
--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm            Rich Morin
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     [hidden email]

Re: assorted nits (2)

Rinke Hoekstra-4
This tends to happen with me as well (Snow Leopard, probably Java 1.6
(I know)).

-Rinke

On 13 sep 2009, at 07:01, Rich Morin wrote:

> I just got another problem with menu items disappearing:
>
> Reasoner menu
>
>  Pellet
>
>    If I click on this item, the dialog disappears, but the
>    only menu items that remain are for Apple and Protege.
>
> -r
> --
> http://www.cfcl.com/rdm            Rich Morin
> http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     [hidden email]
> http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/weblog     +1 650-873-7841
>
> Technical editing and writing, programming, and web development

Re: assorted nits (2)

Timothy Redmond

I believe that this is an apple Java problem.  It happened after an
apple java update.

-Timothy