(bez temata)

Renārs Kudiņš
Hi, all
Is it possible to include inffered disjoints in one of the next updates. By inffered disjoint I mean:
If class A and class B are disjoint then all class B subclasses are disjoint with class A, so it would be nice, to see for each subclass of class B, that it is disjoint with class A.

Renars

Re: (bez temata)

Nick Drummond
Renars,

It would be nice to have this feature in general however we deemed it
computationally expensive in the general classes tab.
You can see this information easily in OWLViz - each class that is
disjoint with that selected is shown with a ¬ symbol.

Nick

--

Nick Drummond