bottomObjectProperty

Julian Vincent-3
If I load Protege 4.3 and type 'b' (or a number of other letters) in the query box (top right of the screen) I get a little list of object and data properties, including 'bottomDataProperty' and 'bottomObjectProperty', the latter in red.  If I then invoke the Reasoner and highlight 'topObjectProperty' in the Object Properties menu, I get 'topObjectProperty' listed as an inverse property of 'topObjectProperty' in the Description window.  If I then write 'b' (or a number of other letters - any of those which appear in 'topObjectProperty') in the query box, and double-click on 'bottomObjectProperty' (still highlighted in red) I get 'bottomObjectProperty' in red in the ObjectProperty Description window as an inverse property of itself.
I get the same behaviour if I have an ontology loaded, but I've described it as above because it's obviously the behaviour of Protege rather than any ontology I might have screwed up on!

Is this a bug (I suppose so)?
Is it harmless??

Julian Vincent