can't open my page

Leila Kiani
Is website working properly? I can't open my hierarchies in the webprotege. Thank you in advance for your reply. Leila.

Re: can't open my page

Hi Leila,

We are looking into this now.

> On Apr 29, 2019, at 06:47, Leila Kiani <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is website working properly? I can't open my hierarchies in the webprotege. Thank you in advance for your reply. Leila.

Re: can't open my page

Leila Kiani
Thank you so much
Best, Leila

> On Apr 29, 2019, at 10:52 AM, Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Leila,
>
> We are looking into this now.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew
>

>> On Apr 29, 2019, at 06:47, Leila Kiani <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Is website working properly? I can't open my hierarchies in the webprotege. Thank you in advance for your reply. Leila.

Re: can't open my page

Leila Kiani
Thanks lot for all your help and hard works. Now I can open my page but I can't download it from WebProtege and use it on my protege desktop.
Could you please help me in that too? Thank you so much. Leila.