cellfie - add multiple property values to an individual

cellfie - add multiple property values to an individual

Federico Pianzola
Using Cellfie to generate individuals from a spreadsheet, I want to assign to an individual multiple values for the same property.
For example, John hasChild Joe, John hasChild Paul, etc.
Given that the names of fathers are in column A and the names of children in column B, I could use the following command:

Individual: @A* (mm:uuidEncode rdfs:label=@A*)
Facts: hasChild @B1
Facts: hasChild @B2

Is there a way to iterate the assignment of values? I tried with the wildcard:
Facts: hasChild @B*
but it only assigns values pairing A1-B1, A2-B2, etc.

--
Marie Skłodowska Curie Research Fellow – Department of Human Sciences for Education "R. Massa"
University of Milano-Bicocca

Senior Researcher – School of Media, Arts and Science
Sogang University, Seoul

Managing editor of Enthymema
International journal of literary criticism, literary theory, and philosophy of literature

Re: cellfie - add multiple property values to an individual

Vincent Henry
Hi Frederico,

I already have this kind of interrogation. In fact Cellfie depended of the way you structured your initial table.
As I understood, Cellfie makes relationships ligne by ligne until the end of your table.
There is two way to deal with your wonder (I'm interested to any other ideas).
- You keep Two columns and duplicate parents and use " Facts: hasChild @B* ":
 A | A1
 A | A2
 B | B1
 C | C1
 C | C2
 C | C3

- You built other columns and and use " Facts: hasChild @B*, hasChild @C*, hasChild @D*, ... :
 A  | A1 | A2
 B | B1
 C | C1 | C2 | C3

I'm not familiar to answer, I Hope it cold help you.
Vincent

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 8:46 AM Federico Pianzola <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks, Vincent and Martin.
My point is that I don't want to modify the spreadsheet or repeat the command multiple times, since I have hundreds of entries.

Does anybody know a different solution?

Try: