cellfie->import individuals

gamze
Hi,

I'm new to protégé, and I would be very happy if you help me to figure out a very simple issue.

I have an excel spreadsheet, and I would like to populate my ontology with individuals coming from this sheet.

I checked below link, I can successfully import classes, BUT NOT individuals.

In a new rule I write:
Individual: @A*(mm:hashEncode)
   Types: TemporalStatement
   Facts: textualValue @A*
Over here, what do "types" correspond to? I wrote there the superclass name in my ontology which I assume is wrong.

I receive an error: "missing required prefix."

I will be very happy about any guidance on the issue. I believe I am missing a simple but critical issue,

Cheers,
gamze.

Re: cellfie->import individuals

Josef Hardi
Hello Gamze,

I think your rule below is ok but perhaps there are some other rules that are invalid. Please check if you have assigned a prefix in those rules or included a prefix in the spreadsheet. If you did, make sure Protege knows about it by adding its prefix definition in “Active Ontology > Ontology Prefixes” tab.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Josef

On Jan 18, 2018, at 12:28 AM, SAYGI Gamze <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to protégé, and I would be very happy if you help me to figure out a very simple issue.

I have an excel spreadsheet, and I would like to populate my ontology with individuals coming from this sheet.

I checked below link, I can successfully import classes, BUT NOT individuals.

In a new rule I write:
Individual: @A*(mm:hashEncode)
   Types: TemporalStatement
   Facts: textualValue @A*
Over here, what do "types" correspond to? I wrote there the superclass name in my ontology which I assume is wrong.

I receive an error: "missing required prefix."

I will be very happy about any guidance on the issue. I believe I am missing a simple but critical issue,

Cheers,
gamze.

Re: cellfie->import individuals

Martin O'Connor-2

Can you post the full error report.

Do you need a prefix in front of TemporalStatement or textualValue? If these entities are not in the default namespace you will need to define and use a prefix to refer to them.

Martin